• To create a set of accessibility standards for members of the public or other third parties.
• Applicable to all Crawford Tech staff who deal with members of the public or other third parties on behalf of Crawford Tech.
• To provide our services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
• Educating our staff how to communicate with people with disabilities.
• Providing other means of communication by providing alternative formats options or a supportive document format, offering alternate forms of billing; allowing service animals and support persons to accompany people with disabilities; notifying customers who use other modes of communication of any temporary disruption of services; creating a feedback process on our services.