Flexible Training Options
CrawfordTech believes that education is important in ensuring that our customers realize the full value of our solutions to help our clients produce and deliver bills, statements and other transaction customer communications.
With that in mind, CrawfordTech training programs make the difference in achieving the ROI and improvements that are so important. CrawfordTech offers on-site training that can be tailored to meet a client’s specific needs. While this training is most often provided as part of the initial installation, it can also be provided as new employee training or a refresher course.
Most classes include hands-on applications that an organization can immediately apply to its own applications. Class durations are generally conducted for the suggested minimum, but may be extended to meet timing and deadline needs. Importantly, reviews of Customer’s applications or Proof of Concept applications produced by CrawfordTech Professional Services may also extend the required training time.
Currently, classes are available for the following solution areas.
- Transforms - A one-day class that familiarizes programmers with the file structure of the CrawfordTech solutions, how to create Applicaton Configuration files to perform print stream transformations, and how to execute a Transform.
- Indexer - A one-day workshop designed to teach programmers how to access and code Index Command File commands. The Indexing feature is used to create AFP TLE or NOP records or PDF Bookmarks. It can also create External Index Files which is used for applications such as automated inserters, archive indexing, postal applications and reprinting.
- Dynamic Document Archive - A half-day workshop with detail discussions of the benefits or transforming and storing documents in a Dynamic Document Archive. Modifications to the Transform Application Configuration file are discussed as well as indexing the archive, retrieval and transforming for final output.
- Transpromo Express - A one-day workshop designed to describe the uses and coding requirements to implement the Transpromo Express commands. Operations Express – A one-day workshop designed to describe the uses and coding requirements to implement the Operations Express commands.
- Document Enhancer Plus – A one-day workshop designed to describe the uses and coding requirements to implement all the Document Enhancer commands.
- Reprint and Recovery - A one-day workshop to review the commands required to build a Reprint application. The Reprint Graphical User Interface is shown as well as how to configure jobs to run on it.