The Crawford Courier
Innovation and Thought Leadership for Customer Communications
Welcome to this edition of the Crawford Courier. In this issue we will share exciting updates about new solutions that we have recently released and share some interesting facts and insights about the importance of print. If your company produces, delivers and archives customer correspondence, then the articles in this edition will provide valuable insight and actionable solutions for unlocking the power of your customer communications experience—and all of the things that drive it.
Table of Contents
- Ernie’s Corner
- A Conversation About Multi-Channel Communications and the Coming Revolution
- The Daily Print File Challenges of a Production Print Manager
- Archiving Native Print Files: How to Gain Efficiency and Reduce Cost
- Digital Mailbox Services: Is There Value in Adopting Early?
- Meet us in Europe and the Middle East in 2012; book now…
- Working Paperless: Print Suppression & E-presentment Make it Possible