The Crawford Courier
Innovation and Thought Leadership for Customer Communications
Welcome to this edition of the Crawford Courier. In this issue we will share exciting updates about new solutions that we have recently released and share some interesting facts and insights about the importance of print. If your company produces, delivers and archives customer correspondence, then the articles in this edition will provide valuable insight and actionable solutions for unlocking the power of your customer communications experience—and all of the things that drive it.
Table of Contents
- Ernie’s Corner
- Meeting Credit Card Issuers Regulatory Compliance Requirements
- Keeping Customer Communications Secure: There Must Be a Better Way!
- COO to Operations Manager: Will Inkjet Really Save Us Money in Print and Mail?
- When Customer Communications and Document Accessibility Goes Wrong
- Crawford Technologies First to Support Canada’s ‘Edie Mourre’ Scholarship