Crawford Technologies Achieves Record-Breaking Revenue in 2013
2013 sales surpassed $9-million – the highest annual revenue in CrawfordTech’s 18-year history
January 14, 2014, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies is proud to announce today that 2013 has been its strongest year financially to date, with sales exceeding $9-million and an overall growth rate of 18%.
“Seeing this kind of growth in spite of a challenging economy is both exciting and humbling. I attribute our success to, and am grateful for, the hard work, creativity and innovation of our incredible team,” said Ernie Crawford, President of Crawford Technologies. “Our A-Team sets us apart from other vendors, and our customers tell us this over and over.”
CrawfordTech’s other accomplishments in 2013 include:
- Onboarding a large number of Forbes Global 2000 accounts from competitors including four of the world’s largest banks and two of the world’s largest insurance companies.
- Increasing their customer base to 1,800 companies worldwide.
- Expansion of their partner network further into Latin America, EMEA and APAC.
- Attracted industry renowned veterans to join the CrawfordTech team including Dennis Quon, Stephen Wowelko, Tim Nelms, Kevin Tondreau, Michael Field, Justin Barota, Jeff Schilling and Greg Sgro
- A customer satisfaction rating of 9.75 out of 10
- Creation of the annual “Charles H. ‘Chuck’ Forman – Crawford Technologies Scholarship” in partnership with EDSF (Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation) to honor the contributions Chuck Forman has made throughout his career towards Crawford Technologies and our industry.
In 2013, Crawford Technologies was recognized by the following organizations:
- PROFIT 500 Based on five-years of revenue growth, the PROFIT 500 profiles the Canada’s fastest-growing companies and is Canada’s largest annual celebration of entrepreneurial achievement. This was our fourth consecutive year on the list.
- Branham300: The most comprehensive listing of the top publicly-traded and privately-held organizations operating in the Canadian Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry, as ranked by gross revenue. This was our second consecutive year on the list.
- Xplor International Annual Conference Awards: Xplor recognized Crawford Technologies for its innovation with the ‘Technology Application of the Year Award – Honorable Mention’ for PRO Channel Manager at the 2013 Xplor International User Conference & Vendor Forum. This is the third accolade that Crawford Technologies has received from Xplor International, a global association representing the transactional document industry.