Crawford Technologies Experiences Record-Breaking Growth in 2016
Achieves highest annual revenue in CrawfordTech’s 21-year history
November 10, 2016, Toronto, Ontario – Crawford Technologies announced record results for its fiscal year 2016, which ended September 30, 2016. The company experienced its strongest financial year to date, achieving the record revenue with sales growing14% for the year.
“We experienced strong, profitable growth in our 2016 fiscal year,” said Ernie Crawford, President of Crawford Technologies. “However, growing revenue was only one facet of our 2016 success. Across the board, our team delivered great results in customer satisfaction, innovation, and industry certification. I am extremely proud of the effort of all of our employees.”
CrawfordTech’s accomplishments throughout 2016 include:
- Achieved the Net Promoter Score® (NPS®) of +63. CrawfordTech’s NPS survey results, completed June 8, 2016, ranked well above the average for technology companies, according to NPSBenchmarks.com.
- For the sixth consecutive year, Crawford Technologies earned inclusion in the annual Branham300 listing as one of Canada’s top Information and Communication Technology (ICT) companies. For 23 years, the Branhan300 has highlighted the top Canadian and Multinational ICT companies operating in Canada, as ranked by revenue.
- In March of 2016, CrawfordTech successfully completed a Service Organizations Controls (SOC) 2 Audit Type II examination as part of its continuing commitment to securing customer data.
- CrawfordTech released 9 new solutions in FY 2016, including:
- MasterONE, the ground-breaking accessibility architecture which allows organizations to use a single design step to create accessible documents in virtually any format‘Dark Data Feeder’, a revolutionary product that enables access to large amounts of data stored in ECM repositories and prepares it to feed big data analytics applications. The first solution of its kind, ‘Dark Data Feeder’ offers the unique ability to retrieve customer and business data points spanning years and decades of activity, providing a comprehensive picture for analyses
- CrawfordTech enhanced its Riptide Server to support IBM’s Box in the Cloud, enabling organizations to automate the secure delivery of documents from repositories to users inside or outside their organizations using the cloud-based Box system.
- Voiceye Maker for Operations Express’ was recognized as Xplor International’s ‘2016 Technology of the Year’. Featured on the Discovery’s Channel’s NewsWatch program, Voiceye technology enables people with visual or cognitive impairment to read text from printed pages using a smartphone.
“2017 is already shaping up to be another banner year for CrawfordTech,” continued Ernie Crawford, “as we are off to a phenomenal start. The organizational changes we made and additional personnel we have added position us well to continue our positive growth trajectory.”