Crawford Technologies Shares Advanced Mobile and Document Accessibility Solutions at XPLOR19
April 16, 2019, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, will sponsor, exhibit and present at XPLOR19, being held April 23-25 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV. XPLOR19’s Customer Communications Conference is dedicated to meeting the ever-changing needs of the digital document and customer communications industry.
As a Diamond Sponsor, Crawford Technologies will be showcasing in Booth #36 its new mobile-ready document capability, PRO Conductor and document accessibility solutions:
- Crawford Technologies will demonstrate how documents designed for printing can be dynamically converted to mobile-ready documents without extensive redesign efforts, specialized composition software or special purpose web application development. Existing Crawford Technologies customers can easily upgrade to add the new capability.
- PRO Conductor is a solution designed to make it easy to plan, implement, manage and monitor automated production workflows with a selection of modules that support virtually any environment and that can be integrated with other systems and processes. A powerful web-based dashboard allows internal operations and customers to view real-time job status and SLAs, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Crawford Technologies’ document accessibility solutions offer users the ability to transform high-volume business communications into accessible formats, such as Accessible PDF, Accessible and Responsive HTML5, braille, large print, audio and e-text, for their customers who are blind, partially-sighted or cognitively disabled.
Crawford Technologies will be participating in the following workshops:
- “Pitfalls in Implementing Transactional Accessible Alternate Formats,” Wednesday, April 24 at 4:30 p.m. Presented by Gum Fa Ng, product manager at RR Donnelley Canada and Dennis Quon, EDP, document accessibility solutions development manager at Crawford Technologies, this session will explore the true-life journey to making documents accessible for clients.
- “Solution Snapshot: Crawford Technologies,” Wednesday, April 24, 10:58-11:08 AM. This fast-paced session will introduce Crawford Technologies’ products and services.
- “Optum and CrawfordTech: Implementing an Accessible Document Solution,” Thursday, April 25 at 8:30 a.m. This session will be presented by Jeff Blizzard, digital accessibility manager at Optum Technology, and Aimee Ubbink, EDP, document accessibility specialist at Crawford Technologies. This presentation will summarize the United Health and Optum Technology Accessible Document Solution project execution and will use real-world scenarios to give attendees tips and tricks to successfully implement accessibility projects of this scale.
About Crawford Technologies
Crawford Technologies develops solutions that help enterprises optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and presentment of their customer communications. As an award-winning, global provider of products and services with over 1,800 customers on six continents, Crawford Technologies enables some of the world’s largest banks, insurers, healthcare providers, utilities and print services companies to reduce costs, simplify processes and streamline mission-critical communications across all channels and in all formats. For more information visit www.crawfordtech.com or Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Sterling Kilgore, Inc.