IBM’s content services portfolio — a part of IBM’s Digital Business Automation group —include FileNet Content Manager, Content Foundation, Case Manager, Content Manager on Demand (CMOD) and CM8, and is one of the broadest ECM portfolios in the industry.
Crawford Technologies integrated solutions for IBM content services offerings are focused on transforming, packaging and delivering digital content for improved digital workflows. Our solutions for IBM include:
- Riptide Server is a document output solution for FileNet, CMOD and FileNet Case Manager which combines documents from multiple repositories, enhances and delivers them to multiple output channels.
- Riptide Conversion Services for CMOD is a document transformation engine which can be used as a replacement for IBM’s legacy transformation engine.
- Riptide Conversion Services for FileNet is a Microsoft Office document rendition engine which can be used as a replacement for the withdrawn FileNet Rendition Engine product.
- Riptide ePresentment Server provides a robust, high-speed, enterprise class web services platform for the retrieval and transformation of documents residing in popular Content Services platforms such as IBM CMOD. It leverages Riptide Conversion Services for document transformations such as AFP to PDF and is integrated with IBM Content Navigator for real time ad hoc transformation of documents.
- Riptide Dark Data Feeder is a document data mining tool which repurposes IBM CMOD unstructured data for analytics use cases such as for Cognos and Watson analytics.
These products (except Riptide Dark Data Feeder) are available through IBM Passport Advantage. A portfolio of add on modules for capabilities such as document accessibility, digital signatures, redaction and more are available directly from Crawford Technologies.
Our dedicated IBM engineering and consulting teams regularly work with customers on their most challenging ECM projects.
Crawford Technologies is a global IBM Registered Business Developer/ISV Partner certified in Enterprise Content Management and provides solutions for IBM platforms including FileNet, Case Manager, Content Foundation, CMOD and CM8. Some of CrawfordTech’s IBM solutions are available through IBM or direct from Crawford Technologies and our specialist IBM content services partners. We are IBM’s preferred global partner for print transformation technology in the ECM market. Crawford Technologies are a global IBM services partner.
Our joint customers many large and well-known enterprises in financial services, insurance, healthcare, and government. These success stories tell more about how our solutions helped them gain efficiencies and do more with their ECM systems.