The AccessibilityNow Designer is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) component that increases the value of AccessibilityNow Transactional by enabling a wide range of capabilities, access and efficiencies. End users have powerful easy-to-use tools at their fingertips to create business rules to convert transactional documents into accessible documents without changes to existing applications or the need for extensive programming support and expertise.
AccessibilityNow Designer Advantages
- Graphical interface to visually configure rules to run AccessibilityNow Transactional to create accessible documents.
- Drop down menus, context sensitive help and documentation.
- Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques, it automatically senses elements in the document saving users a lot of time when setting up rules for a new document type.
- The ability to proof results on screen reduces approval and development cycle times, including the ability to create test output from up to 100 pages of input.
- Automatic conversion of all print resources and rendering commands.
AccessibilityNow Designer delivers a highly flexible and intuitive way to design new application configurations or to update the configuration of existing applications without programming and IT involvement. Output from AccessibilityNow Transactional can be in any of the output formats supported, including PDF/UA, Accessible PDF(WCAG), Accessible HTML5. The configuration files created can also be used to create alternate formats such as Braille, Large Print, E-Text or Audio.