Using WeCo significantly reduces the time and effort required to manually create accessible Word and corresponding PDF documents, while achieving total accuracy and compliance.
Organizations around the world need to ensure compliance with the leading accessibility standards. This means that millions of users face the challenge of ensuring that they are compliant by creating accessible documentation. Most document writers are unfamiliar with new accessibility standards and are unprepared for the additional preparation time required for each document.
One of the biggest advantages of using WeCo is that after only a short training session, users can immediately start generating accessible Word documents, and corresponding accessible PDFs. It is convenient and easy to use, which exponentially reduces the amount of time and money needed for Word remediation when using the native Word functions, a process that does not automatically generate accessible PDFs.
Microsoft Word user creates content as usual
WeCo Solution guides user through the remediation process using built in, walk through wizard, combined with guidelines and automation
WeCo’s built-in Accessibility validation tool ensures document accessibility compliance is met
Accessible and compliant Word and PDF documents can immediately be shared via preferred channel
- Ensure compliance with leading accessibility standards
- Cut compliance costs
- Organizational policy, enabling quick and easy enterprise-wide deployment
- Reduce time creating and validating document accessibility
- Avoid litigation by ensuring documents are accessible prior to distribution
- Plug and Play – simple and intuitive, wizard-driven process
- Does not require deep knowledge of Microsoft Word or accessibility standards