It is that time of year again and the IBM Information On Demand show is upon us. This weekend those looking for solutions in the IBM solutions areas will descend on Las Vegas for five days of educational sessions (November 3-7, 2013), as well as, a world class EXPO that will showcase IBM’s, and their partners’, leading solutions in a multitude of important areas. These areas include:
- Advanced Case Management
- Document Imaging & Capture
- Content Analytics
- Social Content Management
- Information Lifecycle Governance
At this year’s Information On Demand, or IOD as it gets nicknamed, there has been significant movement in the IBM ECM space for how users can tackle what some call the final frontier in leveraging these repository investments: Output.
Consider these value-add capabilities and how they would improve your environment:
- Increases productivity by building customer correspondence directly from multiple IBM ECM repositories
- Automates customer and client specific deliverables by building output based on business process rules
- Improves efficiency by utilizing the most efficient output device for content delivery
- Easily applies seals, watermarks or images that identify and enhance output packets
- Eliminates manual handling of output and free up users to perform additional tasks
- Summarizes output with TOC and manifests to increases users ability to identify meaningful information
- Supports collaboration efforts by delivering annotated documents
- Optionally stores newly created correspondence in repository for customer service and regulatory requirements
For many getting content into their ECM is a well defined process. Could it use improvement? Sure, but the pressing concerns are moving to how to access, leverage and output the content that has now been retained. This is where understanding the output management solutions available for ECM systems is important.
Crawford Technologies will be exhibiting at IOD in booth #1128; during the EXPO we will be showing how organizations can leverage the above listed value-add capabilities to the IBM ECM repositories using Riptide®. Working closely with IBM, Riptide® provides IBM customers with an output solution that spans across all IBM ECM repositories including IBM Content Manager OnDemand, IBM Content Manager and IBM FileNet P8 and Content Navigator.
You also won't want to miss Jay Baumgarten, Director of ECM Output Solutions, as he discusses how using multiple enterprise content management repositories to achieve document management needs is becoming the norm. IBM Content Manager OnDemand allows you to archive your print assets while engaging the powerful business process engine of IBM FileNet P8 to use the knowledge gained from your company's content. The emergence of IBM Content Navigator allows organizations to seamlessly integrate Content Manager OnDemand, FileNet P8, and IBM Content Manager. This single interface for all repositories allows you to take advantage of content across the enterprise. Content Navigator requires the development of a strong document output strategy while combining the value of various IBM repositories.
See his session, EIC-3248A: Building a Solid Output Strategy with IBM Content Navigator, on Wednesday, November 6th at 4:30 p.m. in the Lagoon F room at Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
See you in Las Vegas!