Automate the creation and delivery of accessible documents.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and serve all your customers
- Accessibility made easy with MasterONE
- Make paper documents accessible
- Automatically tag and convert documents to Accessible PDF
- Support for wide range of unstructured communications – marketing material, letters, books and more
- Save money and be in compliance
- Make printed transactional documents accessible
- Applies a special 2-D barcode containing the document’s contents
- Scan with free smart phone app and convert to large print and other formats
- One-stop shop for document accessibility services
- Secure facility with PCI-DSS and SOC 2 certifications
- Transcription, production, fulfillment and distribution of braille, large print, audio, e-text and accessible PDF
- Easy to use plugin for Microsoft Word
- Add Voiceye barcodes to marketing material, booklets, and other static documents
- Free smart phone app converts barcode to large print and other formats
- Underlying architecture of all CrawfordTech accessibility solutions
- A single setup for multiple formats saves time and money
- Accessibility by design with support for all accessible formats
Canada Post Delivers Accessible Documents
In order to be in compliance with current regulations, Canada Post needed to provide secure delivery of Government of Canada Pensioner electronic documents, including direct deposit statements, newsletters, and tax forms in Accessible PDF. They employed CrawfordTech solutions to automatically convert thousands of documents on a daily basis to Accessible PDF. These documents are created at a rate of hundreds to thousands of pages per second, ensuring timely delivery and allowing blind and partially sighted individuals to navigate vital communications with assistive technology.
The Business Case for Accessibility
In the UK alone the ‘purple pound’ is worth around £249 billion. Globally, the combined spending power of disabled people is reported to be, a staggering, $6 trillion. As these figures only take into account people who live with a permanent disability, and not anyone who may be experiencing a temporary or situational impairment, it is undoubtedly a conservative estimate. Add to this the projected growth figures due to an ageing population and you have to wonder why companies are not focusing more of their time and effort on attracting and servicing the needs of this valuable market.
Accessible Documents for the Blind from CMOD Archives
Join Harvey Gross, Vice President – Products and Dennis Quon, Director – Document Accessibility Solutions for a discussion on providing accessible documents from IBM CMOD. Subjects covered will be; Changing accessibility standards – today WCAG 2.0 AA, tomorrow WCAG 2.1 Upcoming and current Web presentment laws in regions like Europe and Canada require remediation of … Continue reading “Accessible Documents for the Blind from CMOD Archives”
We're here to help you
We know that your success depends on more than high quality software. Our experienced professional services, training and support teams work closely with you to consult, customize, migrate, train and provide additional value-added services that ensure your implementation is efficient and productive. Our Document Accessibility Services and other Cloud based services deliver secure and scalable hosted solutions.
Crawford Technologies Professional Services staff are recognized for their in-depth knowledge and expertise in electronic document processing systems and applications. We provide a unique combination of knowledgeable IT professionals, industry-leading technology, and proven processes. We know what it takes to re-engineer documents and systems for optimal performance and profit.
At Crawford Technologies, we understand the importance of effective testing, and know how to create the best infrastructure and leverage the optimal tools to ensure reliable results. Our scalable and secure Cloud-based QA service gives you all the tools needed to fully automate document-related Quality Assurance testing processes.
We provide transcription, production, fulfillment and distribution of your critical customer communications at our secure facility. Our services include production of braille, large print, audio, e-text, and transcription to accessible PDF in multiple languages.
CrawfordTech training programs make the difference in achieving the ROI and improvements that are so important to our customers. Our experienced training professionals offer on-site training that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Once your Crawford Technologies solution is in place, you can count on our unparalleled support staff, who average over 10 years experience in the high-volume transactional print-stream industry. Our customers have given us a +63 Net Promoter Score®, an objective indication of the quality of our post-sales team.
CrawfordTech’s STEP™ Migration Services relies on superior technology, proven processes and skilled professional services to deliver fast, accurate and reliable content migration when upgrading or consolidating content repositories or archives.