Solutions to store, optimize and distribute customer communications.
- Expand your ECM system and manage customer communications storage
- Dynamically consolidate and distribute client documents
- Extract content and leverage big data analytics
- Simplify the storage and distribution of customer communications
- Universal print-stream archiving across industries, business applications, print formats and document types
- Support for all standard source document formats
- Migrate archives to more modern and cost effective platforms
- Transform, index and load print streams into platforms like InfoArchive, Documentum and SharePoint.
- Flexible integration with existing IT environments and content repositories
- Web services interface for web, mobile, and internal applications
- Support for IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD), IBM Filenet, and all CMIS-compliant repositories
- Automatically extract valuable content from documents in ECM repository
- Transform content to actionable data
- Create CSV, XML or other data formats for easy inclusion in Big Data and Analytics initiatives
Online Delivery of Credit Card Statements
The bank is one of the largest credit card issuers in North America, printing and mailing over 50 million statements each month. They needed a more efficient process to provide instant and secure online access for their millions of credit card holders to view statements and pay their bills. After a rigorous testing regime that included load tests with several applications at speeds up to 200 transactions per second, the bank selected PRO AFP to PDF from Crawford Technologies to replace its legacy conversion solution, achieving a payback of 125% in the first year of operation.
GDPR Blog Series – Blog 5
This is the fifth post in our blog series about the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations, which came in to full effect 25th May 2018. Last time we looked briefly at whether your customer communication archive is compliant.
Securing Your Enterprise Content
According to Warren Buffett, “Cybersecurity is the number one problem with mankind”. Hackers, ransomware, data breaches, identity fraud, OAuth token attacks, phishing, malicious email payloads, Bot armies, Spectre, Meltdown – the list goes on and on. Given all of these threats, 9 out of 10 organizations will be hacked this year. You need to protect … Continue reading “Securing Your Enterprise Content”
We're here to help you
We know that your success depends on more than high quality software. Our experienced professional services, training and support teams work closely with you to consult, customize, migrate, train and provide additional value-added services that ensure your implementation is efficient and productive. Our Document Accessibility Services and other Cloud based services deliver secure and scalable hosted solutions.
Crawford Technologies Professional Services staff are recognized for their in-depth knowledge and expertise in electronic document processing systems and applications. We provide a unique combination of knowledgeable IT professionals, industry-leading technology, and proven processes. We know what it takes to re-engineer documents and systems for optimal performance and profit.
At Crawford Technologies, we understand the importance of effective testing, and know how to create the best infrastructure and leverage the optimal tools to ensure reliable results. Our scalable and secure Cloud-based QA service gives you all the tools needed to fully automate document-related Quality Assurance testing processes.
We provide transcription, production, fulfillment and distribution of your critical customer communications at our secure facility. Our services include production of braille, large print, audio, e-text, and transcription to accessible PDF in multiple languages.
CrawfordTech training programs make the difference in achieving the ROI and improvements that are so important to our customers. Our experienced training professionals offer on-site training that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Once your Crawford Technologies solution is in place, you can count on our unparalleled support staff, who average over 10 years experience in the high-volume transactional print-stream industry. Our customers have given us a +63 Net Promoter Score®, an objective indication of the quality of our post-sales team.
CrawfordTech’s STEP™ Migration Services relies on superior technology, proven processes and skilled professional services to deliver fast, accurate and reliable content migration when upgrading or consolidating content repositories or archives.