Solutions to your content communication and distribution challenges.
- Can you provide the right content, at the right time, in the right format to only the right people?
- Is your archived content compliant with the latest regulations?
- Can you easily redact PII and PHI to comply with privacy regulations?
- Is inefficient content storage cutting into your profits?
- Can your team easily access documents and provide proof of compliance for data and content retention audits?
- Is your team wasting valuable time trying to find and access content from different repositories? Can they quickly distribute the required content in the desired format - electronic, mobile or accessible?
- Does your Content Management System support your company's digital transformation and CX initiatives?
- Can you easily extract valuable content from archived documents to support CX analytics?
- Flexible integration with existing IT environments and content repositories
- Web services interface for web, mobile, and internal applications
- Support for IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD), IBM Filenet, and all CMIS-compliant repositories
- Automatically extract valuable content from documents in ECM repository
- Transform content to actionable data
- Create CSV, XML or other data formats for easy inclusion in Big Data and Analytics initiatives
Create an Exceptional Customer Experience – Go Mobile!
Businesses that create exceptional customer experience (CX) can gain an advantage over their competitors. They recognize that communications are critical to establishing and maintaining customer relationships and that personalizing the delivery of customer communications is essential to the success of their CX strategy. Consumers expect a seamless, consistent experience across the various channels and devices used to interact with a marketing or transactional communication. In the mobile-first world in which we work and live, businesses need to ensure that all customer communications are constructed and delivered in a mobile-ready format, that responds to the device being used.
Optimizing the Digital Customer Experience
Businesses that create an exceptional customer experience (CX) can gain an advantage over their competitors. They recognize that communications are critical to establishing and maintaining customer relationships and that personalizing the delivery of customer communications is essential to the success of their CX strategy. Taking communications that were originally designed and formatted for physical delivery … Continue reading “Optimizing the Digital Customer Experience”
Online Delivery of Credit Card Statements
The bank is one of the largest credit card issuers in North America, printing and mailing over 50 million statements each month. They needed a more efficient process to provide instant and secure online access for their millions of credit card holders to view statements and pay their bills. After a rigorous testing regime that included load tests with several applications at speeds up to 200 transactions per second, the bank selected PRO AFP to PDF from Crawford Technologies to replace its legacy conversion solution, achieving a payback of 125% in the first year of operation.
We're here to help you
We know that your success depends on more than high quality software. Our experienced professional services, training and support teams work closely with you to consult, customize, migrate, train and provide additional value-added services that ensure your implementation is efficient and productive. Our Document Accessibility Services and other Cloud based services deliver secure and scalable hosted solutions.
Crawford Technologies Professional Services staff are recognized for their in-depth knowledge and expertise in electronic document processing systems and applications. We provide a unique combination of knowledgeable IT professionals, industry-leading technology, and proven processes. We know what it takes to re-engineer documents and systems for optimal performance and profit.
At Crawford Technologies, we understand the importance of effective testing, and know how to create the best infrastructure and leverage the optimal tools to ensure reliable results. Our scalable and secure Cloud-based QA service gives you all the tools needed to fully automate document-related Quality Assurance testing processes.
We provide transcription, production, fulfillment and distribution of your critical customer communications at our secure facility. Our services include production of braille, large print, audio, e-text, and transcription to accessible PDF in multiple languages.
CrawfordTech training programs make the difference in achieving the ROI and improvements that are so important to our customers. Our experienced training professionals offer on-site training that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Once your Crawford Technologies solution is in place, you can count on our unparalleled support staff, who average over 10 years experience in the high-volume transactional print-stream industry. Our customers have given us a +63 Net Promoter Score®, an objective indication of the quality of our post-sales team.
CrawfordTech’s STEP™ Migration Services relies on superior technology, proven processes and skilled professional services to deliver fast, accurate and reliable content migration when upgrading or consolidating content repositories or archives.