PRO Archiver for Documentum
PRO Archiver for Documentum
Crawford Technologies has a twenty year track record in customer communications archiving and our products and expertise are used by hundreds of customers around the world. We offer marketing leading customer communications archiving technology integrated with the OpenText Documentum platform.
PRO Archiver is the only customer communications archiving solution designed for Documentum, and over 90 customers can testify to the benefits of archiving customer communications with Documentum.
PRO Archiver for Documentum Benefits
- Archive customer communications for any industry, application, format or document type
- Leverage CrawfordTech’s market leading technology for transformation and indexing
- Manage high volume customer communications archiving by distributing processing in a multi-node architecture
- Store customer communications in Documentum using advanced features like lifecycles, workflow, security and content storage services
- Search, retrieve and view customer communications using standard OpenText Documentum knowledge worker tools like WebTop, D2 and xCP
- Manage configuration of archiving processes using intuitive tools that simplify the development-test-debug lifecycle
A Financial Services Company Upgrades and Consolidates
This large financial group offers a range of services, including wealth management, life and health insurance, property and casualty insurance, personal services and business services. With more than 7 million customers, they employ close to 50,000 people in multiple locations. As part of a wide ranging business initiative, the financial services company adopted EMC Documentum as an enterprise content management platform for all legal, regulatory and business documents. As part of this unified content platform initiative an existing FileNet system was migrated to the new platform.
- A European Bank Saves Money and Trees
- Saga Insurance Achieves Regulatory Compliance
- IF Insurance Consolidates Archives
- British Gas Implements Centralized Document Management
- A Global Brand Goes Digital
- Unity Media Improves Customer Service
- Information Management with Documentum
- Vodafone Consolidates Archives
Enhance PRO Archiver for Documentum with these Additions
Powerful and easy-to-use tools at your fingertips to index, transform and re-engineer documents.
Tools that help protect against the inadvertent and unintentional release of confidential information.
Adds flexibility to any print and mail operation by optimizing equipment utilization and increasing operator productivity.
We're here to help you
We know that your success depends on more than high quality software. Our experienced professional services, training and support teams work closely with you to consult, customize, migrate, train and provide additional value-added services that ensure your implementation is efficient and productive. Our Document Accessibility Services and other Cloud based services deliver secure and scalable hosted solutions.
Crawford Technologies Professional Services staff are recognized for their in-depth knowledge and expertise in electronic document processing systems and applications. We provide a unique combination of knowledgeable IT professionals, industry-leading technology, and proven processes. We know what it takes to re-engineer documents and systems for optimal performance and profit.
At Crawford Technologies, we understand the importance of effective testing, and know how to create the best infrastructure and leverage the optimal tools to ensure reliable results. Our scalable and secure Cloud-based QA service gives you all the tools needed to fully automate document-related Quality Assurance testing processes.
We provide transcription, production, fulfillment and distribution of your critical customer communications at our secure facility. Our services include production of braille, large print, audio, e-text, and transcription to accessible PDF in multiple languages.
CrawfordTech training programs make the difference in achieving the ROI and improvements that are so important to our customers. Our experienced training professionals offer on-site training that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Once your Crawford Technologies solution is in place, you can count on our unparalleled support staff, who average over 10 years experience in the high-volume transactional print-stream industry. Our customers have given us a +63 Net Promoter Score®, an objective indication of the quality of our post-sales team.
CrawfordTech’s STEP™ Migration Services relies on superior technology, proven processes and skilled professional services to deliver fast, accurate and reliable content migration when upgrading or consolidating content repositories or archives.