Riptide Server is an output management solution for content repositories. Integrating with IBM ECM repositories through IBM Content Navigator (ICN), CrawfordTech Riptide Server manages, bundles and distributes output from all IBM repositories: IBM Production Imaging Edition, IBM FileNet Content Manager, IBM FileNet Content Foundation, IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Manager OnDemand, and IBM Content Manager. Riptide Server can be deployed as part of a new content management implementation or as an add-on to an existing IBM ECM repository to support common sophisticated bundling and distribution use cases.
Content extracted from content repositories is assembled, converted to industry standard PDF and packaged along with user supplied tables of contents, watermarks, annotations and other Document Management System artefacts. Output is multi-channel enabled so it can be directed to multiple devices and or systems for multiple delivery options – print, online, e-mail, fax, and much more.
- Easily convert multiple disparate documents and document types into a standard format.
- Pull content from different content repositories.
- Distribute in a standard format for multiple destinations.
- Track output delivery by user and job.
- Eliminate bottlenecks associated with ECM output.
- Enhance compliance with HIPAA, GLB and other regulations through redaction of specific content using Signed PDF as a delivery format.
Riptide collects disparate documents from multiple content systems and delivers those documents for output in print, fax, e-mail and more. Users no longer need to open each file in the originating application to generate output. You can simply select the documents needed within the user interface – no matter what format or repository – and then with a mouse-click – dynamically bundle the documents into PDF for distribution to potential multiple destinations. Riptide maintains multiple output queues for distribution to multiple local and distributed printers, FAX, FTP sites, BOX locations, network file shares and even CDs and DVDs. Riptide Server can also be integrated with applications via a RESTful XML API.
- Save time and cost by eliminating the need to manually retrieve, print and package requests for information
- Rapidly respond to customer, government and legal requests for information
- Federate document search, retrieval and response across multiple disparate document repositories
- Insert tables of contents, notes and watermarks to selected documents to better explain information to recipients.
- Riptide works with any document type in nearly any ECM system. In short: Riptide makes it easy to find the documents you need and rapidly distribute them in a universally accepted PDF format using multiple delivery methods.
More Efficient Case Management and Distribution
A police department in a medium sized city is responsible for almost 210,000 residents spread out over 23 square miles. They needed a more streamlined process for case management, which typically involved multiple departments, and required labor-intensive processes, involving printing, copying, collating, hand stamping and the use of couriers. Crawford Technologies Riptide was deployed to automate the distribution of case files stored in the IBM FileNet Content Manager repository. Based on templates, documents in the case file are now automatically retrieved and consolidated for distribution, saving the city time and money.
- Enhanced Customer Communications
- Distributed Content and Case Management
- The Economical Insurance Group Reduces Paper
- An Insurance Company Automates Claims Processing
- Eliminate Bottlenecks with Riptide
- Managing and Streamlining FDA Approval Process
- More Efficient Case Management and Distribution
- Improved Client Communications
- Online Delivery of Credit Card Statements
- A Shipping Company Automates Invoices
Enhance Riptide Server with these Additions
We're here to help you
We know that your success depends on more than high quality software. Our experienced professional services, training and support teams work closely with you to consult, customize, migrate, train and provide additional value-added services that ensure your implementation is efficient and productive. Our Document Accessibility Services and other Cloud based services deliver secure and scalable hosted solutions.
Crawford Technologies Professional Services staff are recognized for their in-depth knowledge and expertise in electronic document processing systems and applications. We provide a unique combination of knowledgeable IT professionals, industry-leading technology, and proven processes. We know what it takes to re-engineer documents and systems for optimal performance and profit.
At Crawford Technologies, we understand the importance of effective testing, and know how to create the best infrastructure and leverage the optimal tools to ensure reliable results. Our scalable and secure Cloud-based QA service gives you all the tools needed to fully automate document-related Quality Assurance testing processes.
We provide transcription, production, fulfillment and distribution of your critical customer communications at our secure facility. Our services include production of braille, large print, audio, e-text, and transcription to accessible PDF in multiple languages.
CrawfordTech training programs make the difference in achieving the ROI and improvements that are so important to our customers. Our experienced training professionals offer on-site training that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Once your Crawford Technologies solution is in place, you can count on our unparalleled support staff, who average over 10 years experience in the high-volume transactional print-stream industry. Our customers have given us a +63 Net Promoter Score®, an objective indication of the quality of our post-sales team.
CrawfordTech’s STEP™ Migration Services relies on superior technology, proven processes and skilled professional services to deliver fast, accurate and reliable content migration when upgrading or consolidating content repositories or archives.