Content Services API for ECM Repositories
Sunrise breathes new life into archived documents by enriching them with CrawfordTech’s advanced document re-engineering, redaction, accessibility and productivity capabilities. Sunrise integrates with existing IT environments and provides web and mobile applications with a web services interface for delivering, enhancing, transforming and presenting business critical content.
Sunrise lets you access all your ECM repositories from mobile, web and internal applications through a single API. Sunrise supports IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD), IBM Filenet and all CMIS-compliant repositories. With minimal changes to existing applications, you can retrieve documents from any of the repositories documents are stored in.
- Improve customer service - extend your organization’s use of archived documents
- Reduce customer service costs - improve the efficiency of your CSRs
- Increase ROI - expand your ECM systems to support new document types
- Avoid costly fines, ensure regulatory and privacy compliance – use Sunrise’s redaction option to remove sensitive private information
- Reduce your print/mail costs – move more customers to ePresentment
- Improve customer satisfaction - deliver documents in the format they prefer
- Achieve compliance with accessibility regulations such as ADA, AODA and Section 508
- Reduce migration costs by integrating repositories
- Easily integrate web and mobile applications ECM repositories using the web RESTful API
- Transform archived documents from one format to another (i. e. AFP to PDF)
- Apply advanced reengineering to archived documents
- Identify, extract, and repurpose data stored in archived documents
- Retrieve, comingle and display disparate archived documents in one PDF
- Remove confidential information completely without altering original documents
- Convert documents into Accessible PDF documents for individuals who need them
- Maximize performance and throughput using CMOD Connection Pooling and print resource caching
- Extend documents to include interactive features and live links
- Integrate multiple repositories with federated repository capability
Sunrise unlocks the value of documents in ECM repositories by providing an integrated capability that extends and enhances ECM functionality to meet new business challenges. For more information on how Sunrise can enrich your organization, please contact us using the form below.
We're here to help you
We know that your success depends on more than high quality software. Our experienced professional services, training and support teams work closely with you to consult, customize, migrate, train and provide additional value-added services that ensure your implementation is efficient and productive. Our Document Accessibility Services and other Cloud based services deliver secure and scalable hosted solutions.
Crawford Technologies Professional Services staff are recognized for their in-depth knowledge and expertise in electronic document processing systems and applications. We provide a unique combination of knowledgeable IT professionals, industry-leading technology, and proven processes. We know what it takes to re-engineer documents and systems for optimal performance and profit.
At Crawford Technologies, we understand the importance of effective testing, and know how to create the best infrastructure and leverage the optimal tools to ensure reliable results. Our scalable and secure Cloud-based QA service gives you all the tools needed to fully automate document-related Quality Assurance testing processes.
We provide transcription, production, fulfillment and distribution of your critical customer communications at our secure facility. Our services include production of braille, large print, audio, e-text, and transcription to accessible PDF in multiple languages.
CrawfordTech training programs make the difference in achieving the ROI and improvements that are so important to our customers. Our experienced training professionals offer on-site training that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Once your Crawford Technologies solution is in place, you can count on our unparalleled support staff, who average over 10 years experience in the high-volume transactional print-stream industry. Our customers have given us a +63 Net Promoter Score®, an objective indication of the quality of our post-sales team.
CrawfordTech’s STEP™ Migration Services relies on superior technology, proven processes and skilled professional services to deliver fast, accurate and reliable content migration when upgrading or consolidating content repositories or archives.