Enterprise Output Management
Solutions to your customer communications challenges.
- Are shorter print runs slowing down print productivity?
- Are excessive printstream transformation timeframes and errors impacting your ability to quickly onboard new applications?
- Do you need to quickly transform existing, composed documents into responsive, mobile-ready communications?
- Are end-to-end piece level tracking and proof of processing problematic due to non-standardized barcodes?
- Is your team burdened with time-consuming, manual document QA processes and rework?
- Can a document be quickly and easily removed from the production workstream before it goes to the post office?
- Can you easily track and monitor the real-time status of all production processes and jobs across multiple sites?
- Are your manual processes impacting your ability to take on new work or resulting in fines due to missed SLAs?
- Are you spending more on document re-engineering due to increasing labor costs of skilled developers?
- Enterprise Application Integration Engine
- Document level integrity, host-to-post
- Interactive review and approval
- Multi-site management
- Integrated production history archive
- Web2Print Storefront
- Marketing collateral composition
- Enterprise dashboard with SLA monitoring
- Safe, secure processing of correspondence from Work From Home(WFH) environments
- Eliminate compliance risk from untracked mail
- Reduces cost of printing and mailing documents from WFH and remote office locations
- Grow print volume and offer new competitive services
- Accelerate PDF processing performance
- Ensure high quality print results
- Flexible, high performance print processing
- Optimize PDF storage requirements
PRO Print Manager
- Full bi-directional control of IPDS printers
- Efficient print queue control and management
- Device level job accounting and automated error recovery
- Integrates with PRO Conductor
Print Stream Transformations
- Flexible, fast and accurate print stream conversions
- Support for all standard input and output formats
- Reliable fidelity, single-pass processing, platform independence and cost effective implementation
- Automate print and mail room processes
- Reengineer and manipulate existing print streams
- Create index files and control files
- Support for standard platforms and mainframe
- Flexible configuration and integration options
- Complex printstream manipulation up to 10x faster than other solutions
- Simplifies efforts to maximize postal discounts
- Optimize print and mail efficiencies
- Easily implement communication delivery preferences
eDeliveryNow® Preference Manager
- Manage and deliver multi-channel documents
- Intelligent preference management
- Flexible customization and integration with open APIs
PRO Designer Product Family
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical interface
- Automatic conversion of all print resources and rendering commands
- Index, transform and re-engineer documents without changes to existing applications
- Digital proofing and support for test output
Review and Release
- Easily review and hold documents not ready for production
- WYSWIG interface for business users
- Save time and money by not printing unnecessary pages
CrawfordTech QA Suite
- A selection of tools to automate document QA
- Flexible licensing options
- Suitable for a range of testing requirements
PRO InkJet Express
- Quickly implement or migrate workflows for inkjet presses
- Change formats, add color without recomposing print streams
- Combine small jobs and segment large jobs
- Minimal IT involvement with easy-to-use graphical interface
- Easily convert Microsoft® Office documents to PDF for archiving, printing and emailing
- Web service for integration with any infrastructure
PRO Production Manager
- End-to-end workflow design, management and reporting
- Open platform for maximum flexibility
- Real-time interactive dashboard
- Automatically invoke document composition, re-engineering and other processes
PRO Workflow Family
- Automate the processing, transform and enhancement of customer communications
- Open platform for maximum flexibility
- A wide range of configuration options
PRO Dynamic Document Archive
- Archive and retrieve transactional customer communications
- Store in native format, and present in a variety of formats
- Compression of up to 90%
- Easily integrate with any archive or ECM system
A Service Provider Expands Production Capabilities
When this large, internationally distributed provider of payment technology and services took on a new project that required outputting over 800 million documents per year, they needed to streamline and automate their processes. They leveraged CrawfordTech solutions to automatically standardize the extensive range of incoming file types and reengineer the composed print stream, including applying new barcodes, swapping out images and replacing them with color images, and removing and adding banner pages. The result was a reliable and fast automated workflow that increased profits and saved more than 80% in configuration time.
New Features and Enhancements in Crawford Technologies DTE4.12
We are pleased to announce the release of CrawfordTech version DTE 4.12. DTE or Digital Transform Engine, which is the core software infrastructure used in all Crawford Technologies’ print and document conversion and enhancement solutions.
Contextual Data: The Key to Improving the Customer Experience
Madison Advisors recently presented on what makes an effective post composition solution and the trends in the market for enterprise and service providers. Customer Experience continues to be one of those growing topics of interest as business units adapt to include a fully remote yet personalized experience to match a post-COVID world. Want to know … Continue reading “Contextual Data: The Key to Improving the Customer Experience”
We're here to help you
We know that your success depends on more than high quality software. Our experienced professional services, training and support teams work closely with you to consult, customize, migrate, train and provide additional value-added services that ensure your implementation is efficient and productive. Our Document Accessibility Services and other Cloud based services deliver secure and scalable hosted solutions.
Crawford Technologies Professional Services staff are recognized for their in-depth knowledge and expertise in electronic document processing systems and applications. We provide a unique combination of knowledgeable IT professionals, industry-leading technology, and proven processes. We know what it takes to re-engineer documents and systems for optimal performance and profit.
At Crawford Technologies, we understand the importance of effective testing, and know how to create the best infrastructure and leverage the optimal tools to ensure reliable results. Our scalable and secure Cloud-based QA service gives you all the tools needed to fully automate document-related Quality Assurance testing processes.
We provide transcription, production, fulfillment and distribution of your critical customer communications at our secure facility. Our services include production of braille, large print, audio, e-text, and transcription to accessible PDF in multiple languages.
CrawfordTech training programs make the difference in achieving the ROI and improvements that are so important to our customers. Our experienced training professionals offer on-site training that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Once your Crawford Technologies solution is in place, you can count on our unparalleled support staff, who average over 10 years experience in the high-volume transactional print-stream industry. Our customers have given us a +73 Net Promoter Score®, an objective indication of the quality of our post-sales team.
CrawfordTech’s STEP™ Migration Services relies on superior technology, proven processes and skilled professional services to deliver fast, accurate and reliable content migration when upgrading or consolidating content repositories or archives.