Enterprise Output Management
Flexible solutions for enterprise document output.
- Create integrated end-to-end workflows
- Integrated workflows for streamlined processes
- Transform your communications for omni-channel delivery
- Reduce costs and increase profits with workflow automation
- Post composition document reengineering you can rely on
- Flexible, fast and accurate print stream conversions
- Support for all standard input and output formats
- Reliable fidelity, single-pass processing, platform independence and cost effective implementation
- Automate print and mail room processes
- Reengineer and manipulate existing print streams
- Create index files and control files
- Support for standard platforms and mainframe
- Flexible configuration and integration options
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical interface
- Automatic conversion of all print resources and rendering commands
- Index, transform and re-engineer documents without changes to existing applications
- Digital proofing and support for test output
- Quickly implement or migrate workflows for inkjet presses
- Change formats, add color without recomposing print streams
- Combine small jobs and segment large jobs
- Minimal IT involvement with easy-to-use graphical interface
- End-to-end workflow design, management and reporting
- Open platform for maximum flexibility
- Real-time interactive dashboard
- Automatically invoke document composition, re-engineering and other processes
- Archive and retrieve transactional customer communications
- Store in native format, and present in a variety of formats
- Compression of up to 90%
- Easily integrate with any archive or ECM system
A Service Provider Expands Production Capabilities
When this large, internationally distributed provider of payment technology and services took on a new project that required outputting over 800 million documents per year, they needed to streamline and automate their processes. They leveraged CrawfordTech solutions to automatically standardize the extensive range of incoming file types and reengineer the composed print stream, including applying new barcodes, swapping out images and replacing them with color images, and removing and adding banner pages. The result was a reliable and fast automated workflow that increased profits and saved more than 80% in configuration time.
What is an NPS® Score and Why Should you Care?
In the past few years CrawfordTech has frequently referenced our Net Promoter Scores. In 2017, we proudly announced that we had received a +63, in 2018 we announced a great score of +68 and in March of this year, we issued a press release that our latest NPS score is +75! But what does this mean? And why would anyone care? Is a +68 or +75 really that great? After all, when we were all in school a score like that would have meant getting a D, or at best a C.
Print Production Workflow – Optimize Your Business Process
Is your print production driven by written procedures in a number of manuals that are update only when convenient? Do specific individuals need to be in the shop to make sure that a special customer’s job is run correctly? Do you struggle to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met without penalty? Is job … Continue reading “Print Production Workflow – Optimize Your Business Process”
We're here to help you
We know that your success depends on more than high quality software. Our experienced professional services, training and support teams work closely with you to consult, customize, migrate, train and provide additional value-added services that ensure your implementation is efficient and productive. Our Document Accessibility Services and other Cloud based services deliver secure and scalable hosted solutions.
Crawford Technologies Professional Services staff are recognized for their in-depth knowledge and expertise in electronic document processing systems and applications. We provide a unique combination of knowledgeable IT professionals, industry-leading technology, and proven processes. We know what it takes to re-engineer documents and systems for optimal performance and profit.
At Crawford Technologies, we understand the importance of effective testing, and know how to create the best infrastructure and leverage the optimal tools to ensure reliable results. Our scalable and secure Cloud-based QA service gives you all the tools needed to fully automate document-related Quality Assurance testing processes.
We provide transcription, production, fulfillment and distribution of your critical customer communications at our secure facility. Our services include production of braille, large print, audio, e-text, and transcription to accessible PDF in multiple languages.
CrawfordTech training programs make the difference in achieving the ROI and improvements that are so important to our customers. Our experienced training professionals offer on-site training that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Once your Crawford Technologies solution is in place, you can count on our unparalleled support staff, who average over 10 years experience in the high-volume transactional print-stream industry. Our customers have given us a +63 Net Promoter Score®, an objective indication of the quality of our post-sales team.
CrawfordTech’s STEP™ Migration Services relies on superior technology, proven processes and skilled professional services to deliver fast, accurate and reliable content migration when upgrading or consolidating content repositories or archives.