QA in the Cloud
Scalable Infrastructure for Automated Testing
QA in the Cloud is built on the sophisticated system that we use for our own regression testing, and can be licensed to be deployed on premises, or can be hosted on our security data center and accessed as a service.
The framework is already optimized for document creation technologies, and supports all standard operating systems and an unlimited range of test cases and software, including software from other vendors. An attractive and easy to use web-based dashboard allows you to view and monitor results anywhere and at any time.
QA in the Cloud Benefits
- More reliable release cycles can be maintained
- Market opportunities can be addressed quicker by achieving faster release schedules
- Improved quality control reduces errors
- Better utilization of quality assurance staff allows you to do more with less
- Cost savings from using a cloud deployment will reduce infrastructure costs
- Less time and money spent recovering from errors in customer communications
QA in the Cloud supports a wide range of testing scenarios, including:
- Regression testing new CCM software releases and patches
- Regression testing application design and setup changes for CCM components
- Regression testing application program changes
- Testing migrations from one system to another
- Verification of outsourcing/insourcing results
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Rate table change testing
Getting started is easy. Our experts help to set up your QA environment, your applications, and your initial test cases. Once you’ve been trained, you’ll be able to load your own cases and software, and will have complete control of your testing.